We approach each of our unique Graphic Design projects with artistic ability as well as open communication, ensuring your project gives you, both what you want, as well as making you stand out among all the others.
Graphic Design Portfolio
Here are the latest projects in our Graphic Design portfolio ranging widely from commercial promotion to corporate overhauls to most recently, book covers.
- Jay Robbo – Book cover design – LondonWe recently branched out our graphic design options when we were asked to design a book cover for self publisher… Read more: Jay Robbo – Book cover design – London
- CVS Charity Ball – Branding & promotional material – DarbyAlong with web design & hosting, we’ve created a raft of promotional marketing to support the annual charity ball, a… Read more: CVS Charity Ball – Branding & promotional material – Darby
- Precision Meubles – Promotional literature – Paris, FrancePrecision Meubles are a new business, bringing quality fitted bedroom furniture to France. We produced marketing material to grab in-store… Read more: Precision Meubles – Promotional literature – Paris, France
- Pads-n-Paws – Brand identity & marketing material – Longbenton, NottinghamshireWe have provided a brand overhaul to Nottingham based Pads-N-Paws, providing sales brochures, technical drawings & corporate identity.
- Marcus De – Promotional literature – LeicesterMiguel at Marcus De shoes asked us to help out putting together a lookbook & promotional material, as he was… Read more: Marcus De – Promotional literature – Leicester
What We Do
We have had many years of excellent experience in Graphic Design, Concept Design, Print & Publishing Coordination and Design Coordination, due to this we know how to help produce exactly what you want and need from your project.
Not only can we produce unique and bold ideas, but we also communicate clearly with all of our clients. This is in order to help you visualise and obtain exactly what you want for your design while also allowing you to stand out clearly from the mainstream. Our experience in Design Coordination ensures that we have excellent Print & Publishing Coordination to ensure the end product matches your high expectations. This is regardless of whether its a new corporate identity for your business, including logo design, promotional material, brochure design or literature design; or a more personal project, like the book covers we have more recently been commissioned for.
Get in touch
We would love to have a conversation with you regarding your graphic design project, whether it’s an overhaul of an existing brand identity, a brand new identity or a kickstart for your new business. Please feel free to get in touch using any of the details below.