We approach all of our Architectural Design projects with open communication, in order to develop designs that coincide with your ideas, needs & hopes. We are experienced in all aspects of architecture including planning applications, structural calculations & building regulations applications.
Here are the latest projects in our Architectural portfolio ranging from high-quality residential extensions and new build properties to contemporary office spaces as well as commercial buildings:
- Sam Fearnley – Rear Extension – Ibstock, LeicestershireSam Fearnley approached us about designing a rear extension for his home, our design included a sliding, folding door facing […]
- Paul Cottrell – Conservatory Replacement – Burton on Trent, StaffordshirePaul Cottrell asked for help with replacing and securing the conservatory on his Manor House. We drew up designs for […]
- Yvonne Weetman – Garage Conversion – Thurmaston, LeicesterYvonne contacted us for help with the design and planning application submission of a garage conversion to create extra living […]
- Edward Wilkes – Design of Boundary Wall and Gate of Property in a Conservation Area – Aston Flamville, BlabyEdward Wilkes approached us about a boundary wall that he wanted erected around his property, this posed a different problem […]
- Shailesh Naik – Porch Extension and Refurbishment – Wigston, LeicestershireShailesh came to us asking about creating more space in and modernising his home. The design we drew up included […]
- Julian Malin – Bungalow Extension and Windmill Installation – Stoke Golding, LeicestershireJulian and Lynn wanted us to design a side extension for their bungalow. We designed a large area split into […]
- Rupert Robinson – Listed Building Consent, Planning Application for Maintenance Works and New Driveway – Axminster, DevonRupert Robinson needed listed building consent for his Georgian semi-detached townhouse for maintenance works to the roof, windows and existing […]
- Kevin Gatward – Planning Permission for Solar Panels – Banbury, OxfordshireKevin tasked The Design Social with the simple job of getting planning permission for some solar panels to be placed […]
- Mick Ramsey – single story extension – Stourbridge, West MidlandsMick Ramsey asked us to help with the design and planning application of a single-storey extension to his home to […]
- Jo Milne – Retrospective Planning Application – Wallasey, MerseysideJo asked us to help out with a retrospective planning application for a garage that had been built over 10 […]
- Luke Morris – Planning Application for rear extension – Glenfield, LeicesterLuke Morris approached us to design and get planning approval for a large rear extension. This was a creatively challenging […]
- Declan Nicholas – Planning Application for rear extension – Nuneaton, WarwickshireDeclan Nicholas approached us to help design a rear extension that would combine his kitchen and dining area into a […]
What We Do
Our history of Architectural Design work means we have great experience in helping clients to visualise exactly what they want from their projects, liaising with council planners during the planning application process & establish what can be done to streamline projects.
We negotiate with contractors & builders to ensure our client’s planning applications are delivered on site. We help both groups in designing for building regulations applications, ensuring all necessary building regulations are met. We do this to ensure that the many planning applications that we design are approved.
This has gained us a great reputation for incredible Architectural Design & utmost professionalism. This, along with our technical skills, ensure that your project will be delivered both on time and as expected.
Get in touch
We would love to have a conversation with you regarding your Architecture project, whether it’s a planning application for an extension or a new build property, a building regulations application or you require structural calculations. So, please feel free to contact us using any of the details below.