We approach all of our Architectural Design projects with open communication, in order to develop designs that coincide with your ideas, needs & hopes. We are experienced in all aspects of architecture including planning applications, structural calculations & building regulations applications.
Here are the latest projects in our Architectural portfolio ranging from high-quality residential extensions and new build properties to contemporary office spaces as well as commercial buildings:
- Brett Naylor – Old barn conversion to hobby farm – Wigston Parva, BlabyBrett & Aimee Naylor got in touch to ask for help in getting a unique development idea through to planning […]
- Grant Shelton – Concept design to planning application – Long Eaton, Derbyshire – SandiacreRe-development of a tired 1920’s bungalow into a modern spacious family environment. This project was taken through planning & despite […]
- Rupert Robinson – Listed Building Consent, Planning Application for Maintenance Works and New Driveway – Axminster, DevonRupert Robinson needed listed building consent for his Georgian semi-detached townhouse for maintenance works to the roof, windows and existing […]
- Paul Schillaci – Rear Single Storey Extension – BirminghamPaul asked us about creating a single storey rear extension on his house, he was looking for a design that […]
- Rossella Cottrell – Planning Application Change in Design – Burton on Trent, StaffordshireRossella approached us about redesigning an application that she and her husband Paul had already made through us, this largely […]
- Isaac Edwards – Rear Extension – BirminghamIsaac asked us to help with the design of a rear extension to create extra room for his kitchen and […]
- Harnak Singh – Rear Extension – LeicesterHarnak approached us about the designing of rear extension as well as asking for help with a change of use […]
- Sam Fearnley – Rear Extension – Ibstock, LeicestershireSam Fearnley approached us about designing a rear extension for his home, our design included a sliding, folding door facing […]
- Paul Cottrell – Conservatory Replacement – Burton on Trent, StaffordshirePaul Cottrell asked for help with replacing and securing the conservatory on his Manor House. We drew up designs for […]
- Yvonne Weetman – Garage Conversion – Thurmaston, LeicesterYvonne contacted us for help with the design and planning application submission of a garage conversion to create extra living […]
- Edward Wilkes – Design of Boundary Wall and Gate of Property in a Conservation Area – Aston Flamville, BlabyEdward Wilkes approached us about a boundary wall that he wanted erected around his property, this posed a different problem […]
- Julian Malin – Bungalow Extension and Windmill Installation – Stoke Golding, LeicestershireJulian and Lynn wanted us to design a side extension for their bungalow. We designed a large area split into […]
- Kevin Gatward – Planning Permission for Solar Panels – Banbury, OxfordshireKevin tasked The Design Social with the simple job of getting planning permission for some solar panels to be placed […]
- Andrew Horton – Rear Single Storey Extension – Carlton, NottinghamshireAndrew asked us about creating a single storey rear extension on his house, he was looking for a design that […]
- Shailesh Naik – Porch Extension and Refurbishment – Wigston, LeicestershireShailesh came to us asking about creating more space in and modernising his home. The design we drew up included […]
What We Do
Our history of Architectural Design work means we have great experience in helping clients to visualise exactly what they want from their projects, liaising with council planners during the planning application process & establish what can be done to streamline projects.
We negotiate with contractors & builders to ensure our client’s planning applications are delivered on site. We help both groups in designing for building regulations applications, ensuring all necessary building regulations are met. We do this to ensure that the many planning applications that we design are approved.
This has gained us a great reputation for incredible Architectural Design & utmost professionalism. This, along with our technical skills, ensure that your project will be delivered both on time and as expected.
Get in touch
We would love to have a conversation with you regarding your Architecture project, whether it’s a planning application for an extension or a new build property, a building regulations application or you require structural calculations. So, please feel free to contact us using any of the details below.