We approach all of our Architectural Design projects with open communication, in order to develop designs that coincide with your ideas, needs & hopes. We are experienced in all aspects of architecture including planning applications, structural calculations & building regulations applications.
Here are the latest projects in our Architectural portfolio ranging from high-quality residential extensions and new build properties to contemporary office spaces as well as commercial buildings:
- Brett Naylor – Old barn conversion to hobby farm – Wigston Parva, BlabyBrett & Aimee Naylor got in touch to ask for help in getting a unique development idea through to planning […]
- Grant Shelton – Concept design to planning application – Long Eaton, Derbyshire – SandiacreRe-development of a tired 1920’s bungalow into a modern spacious family environment. This project was taken through planning & despite […]
- Rupert Robinson – Listed Building Consent, Planning Application for Maintenance Works and New Driveway – Axminster, DevonRupert Robinson needed listed building consent for his Georgian semi-detached townhouse for maintenance works to the roof, windows and existing […]
- Sarah Hawken – Small Front Extension & Loft Conversion – Banbury, OxfordshireSarah reached out to us about the conversion of a pre-existing loft space in the house she had recently moved […]
- Gavin Gatliffe – Extension of existing cattery – Kexby5 years ago, Gavin had approached us to help him get approval for a cattery building for his business. We […]
- Alison Potter – Garage & Conservatory Demolition for Construction of Two Storey Rear Extension – Earl ShiltonAlison reached out to us as she had wanted to transform her conservatory area into a sleek, comfortable rear extension […]
- Vanessa Morris – Demolition of Conservatory & Construction of Side & Rear Extension – BirminghamVanessa reached out to us with a very common problem with conservatories: a lack of temperature control. It was too […]
- Sima Bangue – Shop Front Redesign – LeicesterSima contacted us requesting our help with the redesign for the shopfront of her retail premises. Sima was looking for […]
- Steve Pinnell – Wrap-around Side & Rear Extension – NewcastleSteve approached us to help design & get planning approval for a large extension that wrapped around the rear & […]
- Paul Schillaci – Rear Single Storey Extension – BirminghamPaul asked us about creating a single storey rear extension on his house, he was looking for a design that […]
- Rossella Cottrell – Planning Application Change in Design – Burton on Trent, StaffordshireRossella approached us about redesigning an application that she and her husband Paul had already made through us, this largely […]
- Isaac Edwards – Rear Extension – BirminghamIsaac asked us to help with the design of a rear extension to create extra room for his kitchen and […]
- Harnak Singh – Rear Extension – LeicesterHarnak approached us about the designing of rear extension as well as asking for help with a change of use […]
- Sam Fearnley – Rear Extension – Ibstock, LeicestershireSam Fearnley approached us about designing a rear extension for his home, our design included a sliding, folding door facing […]
- Paul Cottrell – Conservatory Replacement – Burton on Trent, StaffordshirePaul Cottrell asked for help with replacing and securing the conservatory on his Manor House. We drew up designs for […]
What We Do
Our history of Architectural Design work means we have great experience in helping clients to visualise exactly what they want from their projects, liaising with council planners during the planning application process & establish what can be done to streamline projects.
We negotiate with contractors & builders to ensure our client’s planning applications are delivered on site. We help both groups in designing for building regulations applications, ensuring all necessary building regulations are met. We do this to ensure that the many planning applications that we design are approved.
This has gained us a great reputation for incredible Architectural Design & utmost professionalism. This, along with our technical skills, ensure that your project will be delivered both on time and as expected.
Get in touch
We would love to have a conversation with you regarding your Architecture project, whether it’s a planning application for an extension or a new build property, a building regulations application or you require structural calculations. So, please feel free to contact us using any of the details below.